Thursday, January 3, 2013

Its all in the icing..today my sis inlaw and i talked about our January slump..so we both said that we would write 1 sentence that we could blog

Life is all about the icing...the part on top? Or atleast that's how the saying goes? What I'm learning about life is so complex that the icing ontop can't even begin to cover it. There are ingredients to life, some are predictable, ie:flour(breathing), and then there are things that you would never imagine ie:coffee beans (unexpected accents) it accentuates the taste of chocolate(just sayin). A human can't live without breathing its a fact, but the unexpected accents like job loss, a baby, taxes, joy, and passion. In my short 34 year on this planet I have drawn on so many resources to get me through life that I have invariably filled my mind with a host of random facts, and opinions. I have decided along lifes path to make my own recipe...with the icing ontop! This blog will be filled with answers and questions. Focused on LIFE..and everything else. I want to know in 1 sentence what is your red velvet Wednesday..? Voltaire cited "Those who do not learn from the past are condemed to repeat it" hence my love for baked goods, and lack of exercise. "M"

No comments:

Post a Comment