Monday, January 14, 2013

Remembering...why things suck before they dont

It can be very. Overwhlming at times...what you might ask?? Life!! It seems like everything hits all at once being over billed, sick, exhausted, and braless. Sometimes I will carry on an all day prayer asking the heavens above for minute by minute help..to exhausted to kneel. Driving to the grocery store or sitting in the shower I pray for guidance.."is that weird"? Should I be more formal? Anyways it hits me that there is never a good or bad time to pray...or to just vent in frusteration. I even sold a table to a woman who prays about everything she buys before she buys it...she prayed about this table for 3 solid monthes before comitting to buying it.(I will spill the whole crazy table lady story at a later date), but I found myself praying for "table lady" to find the answers to her prayers. She even told me to pray for the table which I did!! I did however find odd peace when I was praying for her...to me I could see the whole picture, but she needed peace. So that's what I prayed for her to find. Much like my daily exhausted prayer...our heavenly father sees the whole picture, but he knows we need peace about even little things so he helps us. So never underestimate prayer...for anything, or anyone including "table lady" **Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment